Monday, December 14, 2009

another day, yet inspired

Well I said I wouldnt quit, and I had a quick moment to log in. Today I am cleansing (isagenix) and am doing great so far. Went to sons chanukah party at school only took one bite of a latke, oh boy my favorite. and I finally got my thank you notes done for my daughters bday just need to get them out now!! bon voyage thank yous, lets see how long that takes!! c'mon, keep the spirit up, maybe will have them off by the morning!! feeling good today but once again got to bed late. got a few minutes outside in the sun today so that felt nice, but here we go, 3:30 and the suns a settin! making me like the spring and summer more and more these days even though the heat kills me. well, thats about all, lil one is up and today is the mommy day (help arrives tonight) so maybe can even make it to the gym for a run, and catch a glimpse of the cute guy that works there. how lame am I? k, see ya!

No comments: