Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have been switching between reading the books Detox for women & getting more ING out of life- 2 different books yet I feel a link between the 2. One talks about eating clean and getting the toxins out- eating organic and combining foods properly. No flesh and starch together, eat raw salads first, eat fruit alone, etc. and she is big on veggie juicing...I COULD really benefit from this way of eating. I actually LIKE eating this way and feel great when I do, except one thing: I am too infatuated with food. I SEE peanut butter and I need to eat it. So I weighed in this morning at 124.2 and I was psyched about that!! I served my friends and family bagel brunch and had my veggie juice and some tuna on slices on cucumbers and tomatoes. But I blew it at the birthday party I went to later on when I had pizza and cake. and the cake was so damn good and fudgy. Not regrets except a few!!! the fact that i have less than 2 weeks til i gotta wear a bikini for family vaca!! and I have been exercising like a gym rat. so I have been scaling back literally, physically, and with my food. I also turned down a night out and opted to stay in to read and relax, though i never got around to reading. Point is I was feeling in a "good place" and didnt have the urge or "need" that I sometimes have to go out or party.

No comments: