Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy new year, a little late!!

like everything that I have let dwindle or ignored in my life this blog has unfortunately become part of that group. So, as I check in to wish you a happy new year (on jan 10th)- a little late but not too late, I am picking up where I left off but feeling a lot more inspired. I actually had a strange experience the other night at a krishna das concert: I cried! Go figure! so I guess I had some emotional release of some sort and I am going to look into this further. Anyhow it got me inspired and as I begin to pursue a path I ask "what IS my path, universe!!" When I figure this out I will let you know. But for now I will tell you this: I am stuck at a weight and I MUST release it. I have a 3 week count down til I am in a bathing suit! Even though last year this time I was heavier I want to feel real slim and sexy as I prance down the beach- ha, I just had am image of "prancing" and it was a horse trotting, no, galloping down the beach. ok, lemme make it a little better, me in a bikini side step skipping down the beach. thats my vision of prancing! and a happy new year to you!

No comments: