Thursday, March 18, 2010

I munch, therefore I am!

Have you ever wanted to blog so badly only to find that your Internet was down? Ugh, well that was me last night. I had pure stream of consciousness flowing thru my mind and no where to put it down. Well of course I could have taken out my journal and scribbled away... but instead I spent 2o minutes or so picking at my toenails with the clippers and the big gigantic scary tool from sephora meant for hang nails- but I use it as my cuticle cutter! anyhow, instead of a beautiful entry, I ended up with mutilated toes, and so close to spring and open toe shoes, stop the madness at once!!! On another note, I have this saying lately -"I munch therefore I am" - but what does that mean? Well I have concluded this: I love to eat!! No matter what I do, I still love to eat... and worst of all I love to eat late night. And I munch munch munch! Last night, after a st. patties day celebration I had 2 slices of cinnamon swirl bread, some peanut butter off my pinkie and a bowl of puffins with almond milk. I wasn't even hungry!! So I decided to embrace my love for food and stop obsessing over my eating and just EAT!! (by the way, did you see the lady online who has a website where people watch her eat. She is 600 lbs and her goal is to reach 1,000lbs! They like to "watch her eat and move and see how her fat jiggles", so she says! Sexy, huh?) One more thing: my son is hugging my leg which is dangling off my bed right now and he is kissing my toes; the mutilated ones!! Last but not least, i crawled into my snugly bed last night only to discover pen marks all over my white pillow shams and sheets, and a bed filled with crumbs from animal crackers and cheerios... k, gota run my leg is being pulled off my body!

No comments: