Friday, March 5, 2010

entry 33- macarooni looney

last time it was hamataschens now on to macaroons, and boy do I love macaroons! I was at my local market yesterday and saw they had a special counter set up for passover goods! I dove right in to the macaroons, trying all types. Chocolate covered, almond, choc chip, plain choc, coconut, you name it. I ate it. AND tonight i just carb loaded. Had a PB & J for dinner. Am pretty tired and gonna turn in. Went out last night partying a little and had the usual early friday- school drop off then class for my girlie. Made it to the gym but only did 4.75 miles, not making my goal of 5. However I did take a walk with a friend so maybe that added on to my mileage. OH yea and ended up going back one more time to salon this time to get low lights and toner and am looking much less blonde.

No comments: