Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Alvin Simon Theodore

Ok, so I made the decision to get injections in my face. I got botox around my eyes and inbetween my brows and Perlane (similar to restylane) around my smile lines, aka nasal labials. But here is the problem I encountered. 1. I look like a fucking chipmunk when I laugh and its freaking me and my husband out! (big time!) 2. I have had an awfully bad looking black eye for the past week- and its scary. No matter how much concealer I put on it I can still see the blackness thru. People are asking me - what happened? what did you do to yourself? was it the kids or your husband your fighting with? Well folks, the answer is VANITY! Botox! Who knew it could be so disturbing? I have the black and blueness under my eye similar to the one I had in high school when I got my nose job- but at least there they broke my damn nose! This time they just broke my capillary. And to think, people go thru this all the time... but whats really freaking me out is the chipmunk face! Now for those of you that dont know me, I am attractive. Hells, many guys have told me I am HOT! But now when I laugh and smile I ain't looking so hot. I actually scared myself the other night! No make up on, black as night under eye, beady brown eyes looking back at me in the mirror, and I was laughing so hard at how scary I looked that my face was partially paralyzed from the botox and there it was- CHIPMUNK! My husband got scared and so did I, but couldn't stop laughing at how scary I am! Oh man, I hope this wears down a little! And now I don't really have crows feet, but I got some wrinkles under my eyes like bags when I smile. Now here is the problem- I laugh alot! ALOT! I smile, I laugh and I am silly! But now I must try to be serious- it will never happen! Ok, so as I sit here at my desk bouncing on my fitness ball I will leave you with the thought of the chipmunks - think high pitched helium voice...Alvin, Simon, Theeeeeadore!! Thats not me but thats what it looks like!

1 comment:

Amy W said...

Black eyes are the signature of plastic surgery, no? Pass it off as insomniac black eyes and ask your friends if you can borrow some Ambien! ;-)