Sunday, October 11, 2009

entry 15-WARNING!

Tired with a capital T! My energy was expelled today (on sunday no less). I began with the gym, yea, the gym! I was there by 9:20am a first for me:) Then on to healthfood store for you guessed it, a green juice. But today added dandelions - uh, not very pleasant tasting. Plus, I have been eating so many beets I think I might OD on my little purple friends. I better not get as hooked on them as I did egg rolls in 9th grade. Everyday I HAD to have an egg roll, hence the necessity for me to cleanse now, years later. Where was I, oh yea, came home, entertained kids, and then later entertained friends. Ended up cooking up a big dinner last minute and was just cleaning up for the past frickin hour and a half! Tiiiiiired! Ok, so here it it, the big WARNING! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT try Dark Chocolate Dreams chocolate peanut butter by Peanut Butter & Co! This shit is intensely delicious, addictive and did I say fucking delicious? Even with no high fructose corn syrup. Oh, the downward spiral...Ok, enough about that. If you don't like peanut butter anything than it wont be an issue for you. Moving along: Yesterday- here it is then I am DONE:
green juice, Isagenix shake, egg, apple, peppers, butternut squash, spinach, coffee with half & half, veggie burger, salad, beets of course, popcorn, chocolate & cookie (both isagenix) and few TBSP peanut butter & choc peanut butter, also melon. Not sure what I left out!

No comments: