Monday, October 12, 2009

Lovin Life!

I just had to log in while the feeling was still so fresh! I drove home with both kids tonight & stopped for gas. While in the station and pumping I was popping my head into the car and making them both laugh. They were laughing SO hard, it made me laugh so hard. And all I was doing was popping my head in and calling my son "broccoli man" in a funny voice over and over and it never got old! We all lost our shit in the gas station! AT those moments I wouldn't trade my life for ANYTHING! We don't have everything, but sometimes I really feel like we do! And I am very happy! We don't have the biggest house, or the nicest cars, or the fanciest clothes, but we really have all that we want, and I don't need to get into details! Please don't think I am bragging or showing off. Like I said, we don't have those materialistic things (although we do live a pretty damn good lifestyle!) Just a really great life together with our awesome kids who are so damn sweet and SOOO good even when they are bad! And thats it!!!! Pure love and joy that I never felt in my earlier years! and no, I didn't OD on the Prozac tonight!

No comments: