Wednesday, October 7, 2009

entry 11- blogaholics!

Ok, so i decided I am becoming a "blogaholic" and not by choice! Now I am constantly thinking as if I am writing to the world! Whether its nonsense or real deal stuff, the voices in my head are blogging! On another note I wanted to let you know the joy of beets. If I were a DJ, I'd be droppin beets. If I were in a rock band I'd be drummin up beets. But, I am just a suburban mom (aspiring writer, and looney toon) so I am just cooking up beets. But boy have they helped in my elimination process. Plus, its cool to have pink and purple pee. But anyway you like it (or don't; my husband just CAN NOT like the taste of them) beets are awesome. Roasted, peeled and boiled, juiced, eaten cold or hot, they are great!! So shout out to these lovely purple friends of mine! Hey, gimme a beet.... and the beet goes on, and the beet goes on!

beets.jpg



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought I was a blogaholic because I have to read my blogs every day or else I feel like I have catching up to do. I have no idea what more than half of those fifty signs even ARE. Thank you for making me feel like a normal person!
I HAVE, I will admit, checked my blog for the actual date that something happened in months past. Like checking a diary, only I don't have to read my handwriting!
Congratulations on your colon cleansing.
Might want to be careful that you're not mentioning pot and having a two-year-old in the same blog - I would be scared of someone tracking down your location somehow... (technology makes me paranoid, Big Brother and whatnot) there's stuff I don't post on mine because not everyone would understand, you know? Just a friendly cautionary note. :)