Sunday, October 18, 2009

Entry 21- The Morning After!

Again, went to bed at 2:ooam after a night of partying with friends... and two nights back to back no less! Good times, but it cant be good for my body! Especially not for my face and the crows feet and nasal labia's - yea, did you know those lovely "smile" lines are more labia's ladies! Sexy huh? Anyways, more importantly, I gotta go visit a very close friend in the psych ward tomorrow. Not excited, yet sorta interested to see what goes on there. Yea, this is her 2nd time being admitted (voluntarily) but still, it's gotta suck. Her life is such a mess, and her support team has fallen apart. Her own mother called the cops on her to get her out of her house and into the psych ward. So she claims, she is living there cause she has no where else to live. Anyhoots, today is a minor hangover day- I had to switch to water half way in after 3 drinks cause I was the designated. We arrived safely. However today is a carb loading day. Donut, Waffles, frosted flakes, coco pebbles (or the cheap fake brand I picked up somewhere with some ghetto name like coco rocks or something) oatmeal, ramen soup - not even ramen, I got the 22cent ones at the market. A friggin meal for 22cents. Why arent we dropping crates of that shit over Africa and other starving areas. Even though its loaded in MSG and other shit, it tastes great and hits the spot. I might just shrivel up from salt overload...off on a tangent. Well, I will confess, I spilled the beans to 2 friends last night about this blog, so if you are reading and you know who you are, you better not tell anyone about this! But do please follow me anonymously:) Lastly I will leave you on this boring entry with the thought of a cleanse day for me tomorrow, oh the agony of another ISAGENIX cleanse day! But how awesome that I got a whole 9 day supply for free from a friend that never opened it! That's $130 savings before the shipping alone. And I hope I will have another good embarrassing old story for you- I just need to conjure something up in the old mind o mine! Peace, shout out to the sad friend in the looney bin!!! Love you!

No comments: