Monday, October 5, 2009

Entry 9- Overflowing with appreciation!!

Today started out well, I woke and grabbed the pen and notebook to do my first set of morning pages since 2001! Yes, can you believe it, since 2001. I was inspired by a link my friend sent me, which reminded me that I actually once did those morning pages. But even better, the laugh we shared when she read them out loud. Most people would keep their pages safe to their heart and for their eyes only, but in our case it was all good! Last night I stayed up til 1:00am reading my pages from 2000-2001 (I only wrote a few days here and there but a pretty damn good read). It was amazing to see how much my life has improved since then. I was really able to let go of a lot of anger and other "stuff" and I feel so much better. Not to mention I am with the man I LOVE and have 2 beautiful, amazing, hilarious little ones with him!! Who would have known back then, when I complained on a daily basis in my pages about him not "being how I WANT him to be" and so forth, that he would surpass my imagination of how amazing he can be! Therefore, I am overflowing with appreciation. Also, today is my alone day with my children, which is a very lovely "concept" and I adore them. However, when they are both crying at the same time and I finally get them to take a nap, I am SOOOO DAMN appreciative of my live in help who is off today! So today, a shout out for her, she rocks! I think I LOVE her! Thank you universe (& hubby) for providing me with such a great life! May I continue to feel in the flow. I would like to continue to write, and become a "contributing writer" somewhere, somehow, to something!!!

No comments: