Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Entry 19 Man Jungle, Edward Scissorhands please!

Why do I have such an issue with man jungle? Not sure what man jungle is, well use your imagination...or better yet allow me to help you. Its that over grown hairiness down there. Yes, its covers some major territory... the balls, around the balls, maybe it spreads to the base or even shaft, and you betcha, it's on the bikini line (if they have one) and even the thighs. Now I know all about this far to well. Hair! Yet I spend time on money and have been for years on waxing, electrolysis and now Laser hair removal. Let me tell you, that all hurts like a bitch!! Yes, my life would be easier, less painful, and cheaper if I just went wild and went for woman jungle. But as you earthy hippies know first hand that shit is nasty! Sorry to all you jungle women out there. Ok, the most I will do is not shave my legs for a while, for a few reasons:
1. I am lazy
2.Sometimes I just don't care
3. My hair is soft and smooth, not rough and stubbly
4. My shower runs out of hot water if I wait to long.
5. Can't think of the 5th reason, just thought 5 is better than 4
So this brings me back to man jungle. Why do they think its ok? Why are they lazy? How do they expect to get their balls liked if its covered with hair? I'll tell you what, I don't like hair in my mouth do you? So back when I actually had any hair down there (can't remember when that was) I guess end of high school and beginning of college) that must have been equally unpleasant for him. But now I just expect baldness! The gay guys know whats up! They know about the smooth clean waxed or shaven ball dick and ass region. So gay boys, spread the light to your fellow men friends ( and enemies) There should be a ban on pubic hair in this country! Look, I have seen my fair share of smooth and hairless, and I gotta tell you, its NICE! But I think those are the guys that fuck alot, and have multiple partners. That would make sense. Just like we get our hair styled (not the hair down there silly) and our nails done and we wear makeup. They go to the gym, pump it up, and get their chest and balls naired or waxed! So for all you fellas out there sportin the jungle: Time to invest some time and money and get that shit pruned. Prune the hedges fuckers! Maybe we have to call in Edward Scissorhands to get to work on some of you. If you are too scared, pick up a bottle of nair, and nair that shit, will ya!! Maybe you will even get a little more BJ's, did ya ever think of that!?

No comments: