Sunday, October 4, 2009

entry 7 - Stop the Madness!

I cant seem to understand why I have been so fixated on my constipation and my poops! I am hearing all sorts of abdominal sounds rumbling thru me but yet still nothing satisfying. And to make the situation even worse I have begun drinking clay. Who knew? You can actually drink clay to help cleanse your body. Apparently the clay draws the impurities and toxins out of your body and you guessed it- it all latches onto your feces. Your shit even looks like a damn sausage link, that is assuming it works for YOU! I on the other hand am waiting..waiting...waiting, oh the joys of constipation. I bet tomorrow I will have a whole new story for ya, but until then, Peace! May the force be with you. If you wanna see some really fucked up shit, brace yourself and scroll to the bottom after you click here: Clay cleanse shits

No comments: