Sunday, October 4, 2009

entry 8- Filled up and Fed up!

In my attempts to found salvation in an outlet, my blog has turned into nothing but a purge of my inability to purge. I have not yet contributed anything remotely inspiring, nothing historical of my once wacky now somewhat "normal" life. As I begin to explore other blogs out there I see people give inspiration, or humor, or do it yourself projects, but me, no just plain SHIT! So I now take pride to give credit where credit is due and say "I found happiness in my lack of crapiness" as a dear friend of mine (soulsista) suggested. I will fail to mention her name cause dare we get linked in blog land I would be embarrassed for her fans to come across my pages of ridiculousness. I also concluded I write better in the am then the late pm (acutally its been super early am that I have been entering) b/c I stay up too damn late. I also have decided to begin my morning pages again. I did find inspiration in them way back when my therapist had me doing them. The best part was when soulsista read them out loud to me using my tone (or what she thought would be my tone) after we smoked a lil pot together...oh man was that hysterical! Come to think of it I remember laughing so damn hard I ran to the bathroom and took the biggest shit! So there, she made me laugh so hard I shit! Oh dear friend, come live with me again and make me laugh so hard every day! Love ya!!

No comments: